Friday, 4 March 2011

Busy week

Life is sucha bitch during my start of the holidays! My good friend would know why, otherwise don ask :)
Peiwen had been staying my house for the past 1 week, Mum went Taiwan for a week too.

I've been working for Eset for the week as well, Been to place such as Shenton Way, Raffles Quay/Chevron house and Tanjong Pagar! We've been giving out free trials of 90 days antivirus to the public :)

Glad I didnt rot my life away within this 2 weeks. however the time for me the party is getting lesser and lesser :(


Nude sand colour :)
Shopped with Hwee Qian Hui today. Didn't went home empty handed :) Bough a bodycon dress from Topshop. A colour that I won't usually buy. But after much consideration, i decided to give it a try since I think It looks nice on me too. Hehhe. I used to hate this kind of brown, but take a closer look, it doesn't look pure brown. It has slight nude colour which I'm in love with currently :D
One romper caught my attention! And I think I'm gonna it by tml or Saturday :D

Gonna end my blog post here. I didn't have enough sleep for the past few days! Dead tired now.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster