Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Trying to shed some kilos




Went swimming with my brother the previous week, and this week we decided to go for another round of swim. I'm trying to shed some kilos away as I find myself growing horizontal after working at USS, probably I ate too much and slept too little plus having too much of drinking session :(

Hope every week during my off days I will be able to go swimming with my brother. But, I doubt is possible since he's trying to get a job now as he ended his intern life at Raffles Town Club (RTC). And Thl is leaving Singapore soon, I've no idea to get who to swim with me when the rest of my friend might be working/schooling. Big sigh!

Anyway, I found my bikini. If anyone happen to follow my tweet would know that I've lost one of my favourite bikini. And now! I found it! Hahah. it was actually inside my room and I didn't know. So now, I'm still contemplating whether to get a new bikini. Hahah. Bcos I've been searching to get a new one for the past few days.

Lastly, just to let some ppl know. I don only put up photos that I have make up on. This is my bare face without a single trace of make up.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger David Aryal said...

What's ur Twitter ? Or Instagram ?

23 July 2015 at 2:22 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster