Saturday, 2 April 2011

Marche with Ting and Thl


A late post, but well, I still manage to rmb what happen within this 2 weeks. During April foo day, i met up with Tohhuiling and Ting for lunch. Since we both owe huiling a treat, we decided to go at once and also take some times to catch up with one another.


Three of us always wanted to have Marche tgt, and finally this day arrived :) The amount of food we ordered :D

I still vividly remember what ting said to me. She was complaining that ever since I start working at USS(iip), I no longer meet them so often. Hahah! So finally we met during my off day

This signature expression that siawting couldn't do it properly. Hahah! Pout pout. Heheh. This lady here will gonna nag at me if she doesn't see this post soon, or maybe if I continue not updating my blog. She leaving Singapore this coming sat leh :( So sooon! Please come back in a piece hor

Pardon me for my messy and tiring face. bcos I didn't had enough rest and was really really feeling fatigue. Had Gongcha while going to scape. Had my Earl grey milk tea with 50% level of sugar as usual. But I didn't manage to finish the whole cup. Too full!

We always have plenty to chat but never enough of time :( Headed to zouk after that, and went home at 1 plus bcos I'm too tired. Worse still, I'm down with infection eyes the next day :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster