Friday, 27 July 2012

SIM-RMIT

My third week of school and I'm adapting back being a student once again. Beside lectures and assignments, there isn't much thing that happen. Good thing to note, I have at least one eyecandy to look upon during class however he had his goatee shaved and somehow not looking as attractive as before :( #sad

Trying to maintain or to have good time management ever since school start. I'm struggling among school, tuitions, fitness first training, assignments and spending quality time with my friends and family. Never get so depress about my life untill a week ago. I was feeling almost the lowest peak in my life and felt like crying. I don't even have much of the private time for myself and I felt so upset about my life .

I went on blaming my life for being so tiring and feeling sad when no one really understand how I feel . It seems easy at some point of time , but it's really not . I might not use the correct words or term but I truly know how depressing I was at that time :(

This blog is always here , like the usual space for me to rant and speak. The only space where I can peacefully pen down all my thoughts .

Can you imagine both my assignment got to be submitting one day before my birthday celebration, another on my actual birthday. What's wrong man ? Sighhh .

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp consolidation loans
debt consolidation loan

4 April 2013 at 6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster