Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Birthday of the twins


Never fail to take this kind of picture each year!  The twinny
This is gonna be a late post by me. Few days back, I went to attend the birthday of the Twins; Kimteck and Kimlee. They are twins and according to Nanfeng(kimteck) they celebrate their birthday together every year.

Bcos I like this picture, so I'm gonna post this up! Hahahaha. I must be ultimate blur that night. I left my watch and earring at the hotel and only realise it when Nanfeng text me about it -.- And thanks to him, he brought it all back for me. Hehehehe. I left my items there and in return I got 4 huge bruises back. Nanfeng was shock to see my bruises on the next day when we meet for dinner. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster