Thursday, 10 May 2012

Endless thoughts

It's been long since I posted my face in my blog. To anyone who ever miss me, here's one. I dyed my hair to dark brown and it seems to be like black more than brown. I got sick of light brown colour and I personally think I look nicer with darker hair colour. Oh well, my hair is pretty spoil after dyeing into this current hair colour. I don't wish to do anymore chemical things to me hair apart from intensive treatment. 

I promise to give quality blog post and I'm trying hard to maintain it. Sometimes things get too personal to be shared in bloggers. I just got to smile and move on with certain things that happen out of my way. I wish everything could be as simple and easy as the past. When I get older, I tend to assume things into complication and often it leads me to sleepless night. 

If everything remains the way it was, maybe I wouldn't feel this way. Am I being sensitive or over-sensitive? Oh sucks. Never expect this can happen to me. All I can say is I'm too materialistic over the kind of people and things I yearn. I have endless yearning even till now. I have endless expectation despite meeting the endless disappointment. 

Time to hit the sack. Goodnight !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster