Thursday, 3 May 2012

Momentum

Try to update this space as much as I can. I kinda lost the momentum to blog like the past, I browse through my older post and realize how much the quality differ.

Despite having blogger apps to blog more conveniently, the quality and quantity of post wasn't even like the past. I used to confide so much thing to this space but now I don't even have the time to confide it anymore.

Too much to recall what I had been doing for the past few days, all I rmb was I went prawning with zhu, cheehao and Marcus at Jurong hill two days back. Without sufficient luck and skill, I only manage to catch 1 pathetic prawn and it wasn't really caught by me as well -.-

Met them after my work at USS, got pretty tired but still I enjoyed the night , at least I know I tried to spend quality time with my friend, as well as not forgetting their existence.

Got home about 4 plus or 5am, and as usual I was bidding goodbye to dad that day.

Something good to share , I passed my btt ytd. Hopefully my ftt and tp will have the same outcome ! *pray hard*

I promise to blog as and when I'm free and to upkeep the momentum to blog with passion :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster