Thursday, 17 May 2012

My Graduationnnnnnnnn

Officially Graduate :)
Finally after 3 years in Republic Polytechnic (RP), I made it through and officially graduated. It’s always easy to make up to a Poly but it’s never easy to graduate smoothly. It require hard work, determination to maintaindiscipline to attend class at all times, avoiding being late or NIFM,submitting our RJ on 2359hours daily and studying for understanding test (Uts).


The one who came for my graduation. My greatest pillar of support, as well as my dad who couldn't make it to my graduation. No one ever surpass the love I have for them. Thanks to them, they motivate me to go further whenever I feel like giving up.

My favourite girls in RP
Lian, Airen and Janey <3

Favourite lian <3
It seems like yesterday when I first enter into RP, to this very foreignand unfamiliar environment but I know I’m not alone. Everyone was feeling thesame as me, the very first few friends you met in class will highly probably tobe your best buddies. True enough, I met my best girlfriends in my very firstclass; E35G. They were one of the best memories and moments I had in RP, theendless time of us spending inside the toilet and umpteen times of us havinglunch together.

Davine, Geraldine and Cass
Janey, Dennis Goh, Airen and Dai lou

Ms Fu, my greatest advisor in Rp

Lobang Queen, ex air sterwardess, one of my favourite facilitators :)
Mr Chris Thomas; Tpam Great Facilitator
Bus Friend! Jerome Chew :)

Sean, the one who never fail to keep me accompany :)

Next is Theme Park and Attraction Management(TPAM), the very new coursethat came up to us when we were in Year 2, all of us took the plunge and wentahead with the choices we made. We know nothing about the course and what wegonna do but still, we made it through. USS, Cheryl Foxy and Gold Coast aregonna be our greatest memories in our life of education. To the pioneer batchof Tpam, Cheers!

3 years in Rp, there are so much to be mentioned yet I was dumbfounded and wasn’t able to put them into nice words. I am never good at words so I wish all the best for all my friends who graduated on 2012. 


Goodbyes are never easy..

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster