Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Mambo or R&B

One very random noon, girls at work were talking about going clubs. So we planned a day to club together. This day came so soon that it happen only few days later. We were deciding on going mambo night at Zouk.

Only 3 of us went, Iris, Matilda and I. We started out on Zirca first, both me and Matilda wanted to get some drinks before hitting the clubs. And she got us in VIP list :)

Get a lil red after a few cups

And ohh, it was my virgin attempt to go for ladies night! Lol. I always club on Fri or Sat as I got school. So I wanted to try queuing for drinks since I never do so before too! Hahaha. After drinking, we head to Zouk/Phuture

Recognize the toilet here? hahahah

Very coincidentally I met my brother's friend, Don at Zouk. I've never seen him before till that night. Hahaha. He came up very randomly and ask

Don: Who's staying at Panjang
Me: Me(raising my hand up-.-) Why?
Don: You got one brother uh?
Me: How you know?
Don: Kelvin Ong right?
Me: You sure is him?
Don: His gf name Emily right?
Me: OMG. AHHAHA! yes. Who are you?

And so on and so for. He said he recognized me sincI i step into the club with them. And both me and my brother got this printed face. We look damn alike. Hahahaha. After that we gave my brother a call to chat around. The world is so damn small. How would you expect you will club with your brother friend? Hahha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster