Saturday, 11 June 2011

PC Show

For the first time, I went IT show not bcos of work. Hahaha. If you are quite a close friend of mine, you would know that I always help to work as a showgirl for Eset during IT fair. However, this time round I went there with Siawting as she wanted to buy a laptop for use :) Since It was my off days, why not? Hahahha


Went round to visit friends, as many of them were w
This is cp, who are trying to act hardworking
Working there. First stop, was to look for Cp, then followed by Edmund and etc.Didn't manage to take photos with all of them as I was tad lazy at that time. I swear I was damn tired by the end of the show. Ohhhhh, and I manage to bring sales for both Cp and Jh! Hehhehe. I think I can make a good promoter? Hahahha

After visiting friends, Siawting and I spent few hours to decide on which laptop to get, and finally she decided on the Asus one. Hhehee. Mac for dinner as we were too tired to think what to eat. After that, we went back home as I gotta head back to work the following day :(

Time pass faster pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster