Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Happy Birthday Zb


Met up with zb, kw and cp 2 days before zb enlist. Which also means, his birthday is approaching. How unlucky of him. He got to spend his 23rd birthday inside camp. hahah. I don exactly rmb what happen that day.
All I rmb was, me, cp and zb meet up to have lunch tgt at Cine. We decided to watch Hangover II there. All I could say about the show was AWESOME. Can't stop laughing throughout the whole movie. It was damn hilarious and entertaining.

After movie, all of us decided to have our dinner at Sakae. Actually it's bcos both me and zb had crave for it. All of us was extremely bloated by the end of the day. hahaha. It was great spending time together with friends especially when you know the chance is just getting lesser and lesser. Pool with them at Concorde. Well, rusty already loh :(

I guess I've sum up everything. Now, we are all waiting for Zb to book out :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster