Thursday, 16 June 2011

Advance Birthday to Haojie


Lacking of Sean inside the picture :( Had an advance celebration/dinner gathering with the peeps. I miss them darn alot. I know I seldom hang out with you guys, but trust me, you guys are always in my heart :) Harrys with all of them beside Haojie as he needed to rush back to do OT for work.

So suay of that day, we were all caught smoking by the NEA-.- And that was prolly gonne be my last stick as I wanted to go home earlier since I've work the next day :( Anyway, we wrote in for appeal, hopefully it's successful:)

More picture with Lynn that has Sean inside. Hahha! I hope to have more gathering which provided I'm able to join :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster