Sunday, 14 October 2007

memories<3

Listening to Ni Na Me Ai Ta

it is been so long ever since i post a blog, never use comp for quite some time le. time to post thing le. in fact nothing much happen larhs. lols.

9th of oct
went to dye hair with gerald goh! at annie the shop, crapping around, after dying OUR hair, we went to imm for lunch, saw a group of ppl super noisy. after eating our lunch, he say he wan to go to yamaha to se how much a guitar cost was, so off we went jp there, LOL. on our way back, EUNICE called, lols, saying that she saw gerald at the library, so we went back to look for them, after awhile den we go home le.

10thth of oct
my first day of work at PON THIONG CHOON they idiot, first day of work jiu scold and shout at me, rather boring at there, the comp suck can, no msn , no friendster, no music, IMPORTANTLY no internet. the ppl are all so arrogant, somehow i feel that they look down on me, or maybe is i think too much. hmm anyway i decide not to work there anymore, since the first day of work, they never teach me properly, den just scold me, maybe i'm too petty? i jus dun like it, and i feel so sad to get scold by them just by th FIRST DAY OF MY WORK. finally at end of the day, met gerald, wenxing, fish, zibing, and michelle for dinner, i DIN eat for the whole day till the dinner i had with them.

11th of oct
out to k box with GERALD AND MARCUS, lols. sing sing sin! i enjoy so much eh, lols. manage to sing quite alot of song, hmm after K BOX, jiu pool! lols, gerald treat. hahas. jus the monet that we step out of the pool room, we saw POH JUNHAO AND LEE BINGLONG, lols. they were going play pool too. i'm so so so not happy, that i did not even win a game with gerald, argh! i swear i will win him TA LEAST ONCE. lols. ate long john with gerald, hhaaas, den i went home, and then i thought that i lost my key, lols, BUT END UP the key is in my wallet, is jus that i didn't search properly. well i'm quite blur afterall. hahhas. and thks to gerald goh for keeping me accompany =)

12th of oct
went out with gerald for his grad night shopping. hahas. i did't know that guy can actually shop so long also, lols. after buying his grad night stuff, i went to look for my dress, hmm saw quite a few dress i like, and i was thinking which to buy. lols. after shopping for awhile, zhixing came to look for us=) lols. went to eat cheesecake with them at starbuck. lols. i so enjoy hor. lols all thks to them, i enjoy so much.

12th of oct
it was yiwei birthday, went out to celebrate for him, plus my cousin shuyan and fish, and also include alex. some conflicts with parent, but well i wont dwell so much on it, since it is the past, and i was feeling so unhappy. gerald kept accompany to sms me, i muct really thks him man <3. slp at quite a late time. but well nvm. the usual stuff i alway say, can my family kindly understand me? i really feel so unhappy and it seems that whatever i did seem to be wrong, aww suan le. let to past go.

TODAY
woke at 9 by peiwen jie, she bring her baby up to my house, omg i wan sleep can. waste my time to sleep, but well forget le. i also sians le, hahas, but hao ze, is so cute, even though my prince may be cuter. hees. huiling is coming to my house later, plus i think fish and gerald coming too. hmm shall stop here now. my post for this feel day is so so so long, hope my reader wont get sick of what i wrote

*BUJIANLE*
心里的无奈也需要点关怀

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster