Friday, 28 September 2007

memories

listening to Zui Ai Hai Shi Ni

took some picture with jiande, wei hao, jacky, and chye poh, it seems to be like our last photo for the cca leaders. they are all from uniform group! hahas, i sure i will miss them de. wonder if i could make it to sec 5, my result for prelim was like SUCKS can. dunnoe what to do, sigh! beside studying i really dunnoe what to do. sigh! injure my hand=( sadd! but actually quite stupid of me bahs! do stupid thing, do thing with out thinking the consequences, den need go hospital for stitches, 6 stitches. thks gerald for lending me money for the medical fee, thks siawting for accompany me to the hospital! in fact nth much happen this few day, but i have the feeling that once we graduate, friends around me will naturally forget me soon, maybe i think too much.

UGs LEADER



classmates



















upload this two picture are enough! lazy, ahahs, the UGs leader i will treasure.


*BUJIANLE*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster