Monday, 17 September 2007

memories<33

listening to tui hou

get back some of my prelim de marks already!
physic: 29 half / 50
chemistry: 18/30
math paper 1: 43/60
chinese: 58/100

kinda sad with my result, especially my math
and CHINESE.zzz i did study for that lehhs.
nvm bahs! try my best for other subject. LOL
hopefully my F&N and humanities, can get good
result, FCUKS can! first time chinese result so
poor, sians de lors, but i think my N lvl can do
better than my prelim de. let hope everything will
be better den prelim. TAOYAN~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster