Sunday, 5 August 2007

memories<33

listening to Lin Zhou Qian Wen Wo


woke up at 9-.- my idiot father disturb me=(( haas, well is okays larhs, since i wake up den i used computer, chat with weiji, hmm only awhile. gone out with CHAMPION YUQIANG today. went to queensway, bought a top for someone. on the way back to jurong we bad mouth some people too, ****** and *****, they are in my class, GUESS=). YUQIANG is so bad, after he bad mouthing them, he still say" whatever i say is true lors, right?" "i never anyhow say" "is true and i manage to entertain you lehhs" LOLS, well quite true too. funny larhs, not only we bad mouth people we even think who might be the prom king and queen, crapping all the way, the bus is full of my laughter, well is good marhs, i manage to bring laughter to other ppl as well. after buying something for that someone i went to his house= my ah ma house. hahas, newborn cousin was at there, and i haven seen her yet, so went there to visit her,=) she dun like me=(((( the moment i step into the room tok to her mummy awhile, she cried=(((. sadd eh, lols, but he still look cute,
i simply adore babies.

this is my cute newborn babies, i mean my cousin=)
he is so cute, same with kaifeng<3333>
*GONE*
放棄愛情

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster