Saturday, 4 August 2007

memories<33

listening to Ting Hai


it has been quite a long time since i sleep till naturally wake up. LOLS. wake at at around 10 plus when i slept at 11 plus last night. this few day i never get enough slp so whenever people talk to me, i'll like "huh" meaning? , abit slow eh. BUT not today=) onlining the whole day. lols. ENJOY. but of cos i did some chores like washing clothes and etc. yeah and today i cook dinner=) i fry mifen hees, my first attempt and it taste not bad, quite nice in fact, i get comment from my family, its been a long time since they praise on my cooking.*wink* enough of my craziness larhs, haas. get to chat with a guy called benjamin(scottriven) who happen to be fiona ex boyfriend, he told about fiona... and we even saw each other before O.O shock!! lols. after den i know who he is=) chat with him awhile larhs, find that he is actually quite a nice guy. chatting all the while larhs today. hees. i manage to delete 40 picture of mine in friendster, till now den i know was actually quite zilian, haas. anyone free, pls go view my profile, i change something too. lols. well i guess thats all. LAST but not least, ZIBING i gonna miss you=( you're being suspense till 27, no more cold joke in class, but lucky we still going to library study during monday=) FINALLY my mum decided to help me pay my phone bill, BUT it is COUNTED A LOAN from her to me=( i guess thats all i wan say today
everyone take care, MISSES and LOVES
*GONE*
放棄愛情

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster