Friday, 27 July 2007

memories<33

listening to Bu Neng Cheng Shou De Gan Dong
hmm, my second blog. all thks to *jiling*.i used to have a blog, but i forget all the user and password le. this is my first blog that i actually have edit skin all etc thing larhs. hmm i'm quite blur with blog, i guess jiling must be vomiting blood when teaching, lols. i did this blog cos of my brother, he always say i peep at his blog when i never=(, so now i make this blog for him to see. lols. he went to army today le, and i've started to miss him le. kinda sad without him for this two weeks=((. hmm, today me and my mum send him to tekong for his army thing, wheni reach there i feels nothing and somehow i think their bed is still not bad lors, i dun think he would be suffering in there, BUT immediately after i came back from tekong, i feel kinda sad and lonely, maybe i'm used to his lame joke and his presence. after i came back from tekong, i'm alone at my house, suddenly i feel so quiet, sigh, and yes i cried=( i miss-ed my brother. even though we alway quarrel but we know we alway care for each other. i know i'm able to see him in two weeks time, but i still felt quite sad about it. but at least i manage to take a picture with him, i can alway see him BOTAK head in my phone. hmm diin go school today, neither i go to the night class, cos i knew even if i went there, i wont have the right mood to study, so i dun waste my time. i stay at home. doing chores and i COOK dinner=) wee~ and taste not bad. but sad for my brother, he cant eat>.< nothing much to write le, as nothing much happen today. iMISSongpengzhi(bro)
*GONE*
不值得哭泣


my BOTAK BRO and i, i LOVES and MISS him<33>
LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE got hair and no hair=X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster