Monday, 15 February 2010

Happy chinese new year 2010

First day of Chinese new year, i woke up at 8 am leh-.- How early. everyone from my father side family came over my house, as this is always our traditional way of celebrating cny, where ever my grandmother are, we will all marathon to her place. So this year, will be my house. As my mummy and I was tad lazy to cook and etc, we ordered buffet for it, and thats the main reason why i was awake at such early hours.






lo hei/ yusheng with abalone




The sister group


the rest of the picture will be on fb. so go see if you have interest :) All these above are pictures at my house .


To be a lil random, i perm-ed my hair, and i also realise i didnt post any picture after perming, so ya, this is how i look now ! :)

I barely had less than 3 hour of sleep before i need to be awake, thus i was feeling extremely tired. Thus immediately after everyone left, i took a short nap. On the late noon/evening we went over to my another grandmother house. stayed over for a few hours, and off i went to meet cch, siewting(cch's sis) and kelvin, we went to kelvin kor house to bai nian ! ahhahaa. After that, all of us went back home.





pretty tired today, gonna rest early tonight. shall update again tml about my second of cny !

Happy valentine day to everyone. Especially you :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster