Friday, 5 February 2010

In a blink of eyes


The last day of entrepenuer. Photo taken with my faci.
i realise time pass faster in this sem. No idea why.
Today was Account, tml is account UT, and fuck it.-.-
i want them to be in my mind whole day whole night till
the sunday morning. Soon, I want math to be in my mind
too, i swear ! i want to pass them:(

Perm-ed my hair again , was much more curly than
my previous one but not very curl though. hees. any
this was what somehow i want. So is okay. :D

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger lihui said...

你是谁?

11 May 2010 at 2:29 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster