Sunday, 15 February 2009

happy valentine with baby

listening to 如果你也听说



out with hande, his gf and baby only till
evening and i spend the rest with baby!

valentine day, aww i feel so loved by baby.
on this particular day i realise how much
he meant to me, he's so sweet and lovely.

he is much more better than what i expect,
he is much more better than other guy whom
i know. he keep me accompany for the whole
day afraid of me being left out, i seriously love
the way he treated me.

i still love the way you hug me, you kiss me,
and the way you say the 3 words to me.
your hug is always so warmth, you kiss is
always so soft and the 3 words is always so
sweet when it is saying out from your mouth.

i'm glad that i'm with him. we knew each
other for 5 years, and it is fate to let us be
together. i feel so blessed to be love by you
your love is strong that it made my heart
melts.

baby you are much more important those
roses and present, without you all these is
meaningless. without you i would not have
all this too. you are just like an universe to me

i end the day with this wide smile with baby!


i love you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster