Sunday, 8 February 2009

shopping spree

listening to imagine me without you

have been going shopping for the past few days,
and also spending my money for the past few days.
wtf i spend 200+ on my shopping stuff. and money
gone just like a blink! hahhas. but too many sales
in shopping malls and i couldn't really get on hold
myself, so i kept splurging like there's no tml, or
there will be someone to spon me with lots of cash?
lols.

no picture posted, as i'm waiting for michelle to send
me pictures. lols.

went out today with michelle again. and i bought tops
from topshop and etc AGAIN. hahhas. broke larhs.
aww, when i haven recover from my sickness, i still
went to have swensen with michelle. lols.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster