Saturday, 17 January 2009

listening to wait for you

hmm, didn't blog as usual as i did, but i have no choice.
hahas. i'm working like everyday weekdays. and my life
routine is like, slp eat work sms and oh phone. lols. boring
uh.

16/01/09
went out with huimien two days ago. went over to town
after my work, shop for like hours, and we settle our dinner
at pizza hut. aftermath we went over to lot 1 cotton on
shop to continue our shopping, followed by going over huimien
house , she help me to rebond my hair. yeah, finally i rebond
back my hair. lols. after all i still prefer my straight hair, baby
prefer my straight hair too. lols.

pictures will be update later. hahhaas

17/01/09
was cca fair in school, so me, jiande chyepoh and some of the
UG ex student went back too see see and help out. lols. as i
rebond my hair, i couldn't tie it up, so i told my junior who
ever come near me and touch my hair would have to drop 20.
lols so no one dare to come near me. lols.

after awhile of cca fair, was chatting with jiande and pg wx and
etc for while and they left, i left too. ambulance car brought me
home. ahhahas. intially were to go out with xinru and cousin but
i'm too tired to go out, as i fall asleep while trying to rest on the
bed. hahahas.

ends here. lols

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster