Saturday, 8 March 2008

SJAB

listening to lu tai wan

hmmm, ytd was my last training in st john, YET i got to teach my sec 1 lecture and and some hand on practical, playing captain ball with them. hmm but actually in okays, is just that, i'm not in a good mood and i scare i may scold them for venting my anger. but lucky i did not. i controlled. even though ytd is my last day, i don't really felt happy, but neither i'm sad. maybe the past disappointment is too much for me. i do not know what else i can do to help st john. hmm, few more week to my farewell will my speech mind to them? i really hope they will do do their best out of st john. rmb one thing. dun ever talk about authority in st john. unless under some circumstance when there is a need for the chairman and vice chair to make decision. do everything with confident. and my sec 1 i sincerely wish you all will be happy in st john, work hard, strive hard. dare to dream high for st john. but dun ever talk about authority. if you wan a community to strive and not drop, work as a whole. teamwork is really important. enough of here. take care st john.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster