Sunday, 2 March 2008

YTD

hahas. ytd had a gal outing. lol. with zhibing and xinru. went bhoby guat to meet them for lunch, and i was LATE, so sorry. hahas. i was late all thks to my brother and his friend DAVID. we took 700 and it take me 45 minutes to reach bhoby guat. hhahas, but it is was for my brother and david. lols. so after we had our lunch,we train-ed to bugis, went haji lane, took a few pic, but it was all with ZHIBING camera they haven send me. lols. diin bought anything at there, as it was so expensive, omg. hahhas. but i saw a top at there. so nice yet exp it cost 59 buck. anyone wan buy for me? LOLL. we our beloved wanted go clark quay which i dunnno how to go, so we decide to train there, meanwhile i saw KENNETH KAY at bugis mrt. woah it been a long time since i saw me, well io forget to get his number for contact. anyone have his number please give it to me alright? so we train-ed halfway and me ru and bing decided to go marina square instead, hahhas, we went there shopping, at last! we diin went home empty handed, hahahs, i bought a few accessories at dorothy perkin and diva. and i bought a m)phosis flats. hahas. ru bought a m)pohsis tote bag and also accessories at dorothy perkin and dive. lols. lastly we have bing who bought a top from dorothy perkin and accessories from DIVA AGAIN! hahas. quite a shopping spree for us. well i like. hahhaas. shall stop here, i will upload photo once i have it.
ZHONGHE! i update my blog le.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster