Sunday, 3 January 2010

attitude kills

had a tiff with brother. cause us or maybe just me to be rather unhappy. Not that i don admit to certain faults i had, but the fact is when come to appreciation, i do believe i appreciate everyone in this family, maybe my laziness kill. but whenever you talk to me about attitude, i can never be satisfied with what you say, bcos your attitude are always not better than me. nvm. things happened already. so forget it. like we said today, everyone / humans are selfish, you think for yourself and i think for myself.

so after the tiff with him, it was already quite late, and i end up didnt manage to meet hanfong again. so sorry. but i just don have the mood to really go down, and by then is already pretty late. so end up i went to meet huiling for my breakfast+lunch+dinner at bpp subway. after eating, had a small catch up and home sweet home.

my next date with her will be on the 24th. Bendan do remind me hors. bcos i guess i will forget. :)





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster