Friday, 9 October 2009

NEW FRIEND, NEW CLASS


BOSS, happy birthday. hope you enjoy later on.
生日快乐!
summaries of my this week program

Monday, start of school. my class was extremely quiet
except for my group, me, boss and sky was rather noisy.
Module: MATH

Tuesday, my class was still extremely quiet-.-
Module: Marketing

Wednesday, my class finally turn a lil noisy, but
only for a moment, bcos of tongkat ali. after that it gone
back to like the first two days.
got to know han fong who is cch cousin.
me, sky, boss and wanning was
the one who are making noise. ahahhah
Module: Cognitive and process thinking

Thursday,, was slightly lively than the previous days.
but back to square one after awhile.

Module: Entrepreneurship

Friday, which is today. Our class is still as quiet as the
first day. finally team with bibi. together with hanfong,
sky and boss. Today is boss birthday. took a picture
with him. took picture with hanfong too, i wanna show cch!
Module: Financial accounting.


This is han fong, (cch cousin)

EDITED

ASS THAT HANFONG-.-
am doing a ppt right now! FOR HIM/HER somemore

lian, think through well for every single thing.
sorry i left early, was really tired. hopes you feel
so much better. me, ai ren and jane always try be there
for you. alright.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster