Monday, 24 August 2009

no key

hhahaa. cch is very clumsy
he drop a small lil piece of pork rib meat on the table
he drop a small lil chicken piece on the table,
he stain his clothes which the piece of chicken spur the juice out
he drop a fries on table. LOL

indeed he is super duper clumsy. anyway cch= chua chinhow

and stupid me today do not have key to go home-.-
i left with my key with an auntie, and i saw that
auntie while going back home. and i say byebye to her-.-
is just like i'm bidding byebye to my key-.- wtf

and only when i reach home, den i realise i left my key with her-.-
den i'm stuck outside my home for an hours plus..
thank god, god send CCH to keep me accompany when i told him that.
ahahhha. hees, so we chatted at my house downstair for hours,
den we went for dinner aftermath. lastly, during our dinner,
what happen is all mentioned above! ahahha

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster