Wednesday, 15 July 2009


babe. happy birthday.
beside shi min, arlene, jane.
i love you the most already

my first malay ai ren.
i never thought she'll be the one
who are malay and enter my life
and become bits and pieces memories of mine.

i'm not racist arhs. just didnt expect myself
to mix so well with malay girls.

she told me she dreamt of me commited suicide
ytd night, and she cried. it may sound funny
now larhs.

but imagine how sweet is it? if it happens to you?
furthermore i didnt go school today. and she thought
something happen to me.

babe i just hope in future even if we are no longer
same class with each other, we still contact each other
as much as possible. i wont forget my first malay ai ren.
i want you to be happy always. not only your birthday,
but everyday, everytime, and every moments. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster