Monday, 18 May 2009

out with fu guan

firstly i am damn fucking sad when my math
presentation was screwed up. we didn't finish
doing the slide, and the way we present i think also
cannot make it-.-

at that moment, i really felt quite stress up..
but nvm, at least i tried.

secondly, i met fu guan for dinner at bpp, but end
up we change the place to gombak. -.-
and, we WALK to gombak lehs. see how bad is he=(

he cheated me to gombak, and ask me to eat with
his group of friend that idk at all. but lucky they
are nice group of ppl. lols. however some names
i forgot le.

so he sent me home, and i even forget about my
laptop that is with him, as i asked him to carry for me,
i still happily say byee byee when i went into the lift,
but luckily, he rmbed everything, so he followed me
up to my house and finally pass me with my laptop.
hahahas. was kinda blur.

rmb our date hors. jump jump jump. hahahas

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster