Tuesday, 17 March 2009

it fair end

Listening to Promise in the dark



had been working for the past few days at IT fair.
made new friends with ppl there. get back to sharp
and catch up with them while working. ahhahas.
free ride home and work for 2 days by colleague/ friend
raymond, sibei sat ki larhs hors. lols



our anti social xinru and her 4 days partner yiting

xinru yiting michelle lihui

most of the peekture is us.
michelle me yiting and xinru



michelle ty and xinru

michelle soh and xinru

all these above is taken with tobi the girl in the middle




all these above you can see how much we are
into our job. promoting our items. hahhas
me and yiting
me and lionel


it was always us again. ahhaas.


our michelle-s

michelle ty, yiting, xinru and jessica

laopo finally a pic with you! haas.



never did i expect we took so many pictures
yiting jessica me xinru michelle soh and ty

can never take a proper one with him, he alway
act cute larhs. ahhahas

the whole of us.

IT fair is so fun lovely.
didn't expect there would be so much fun in it.
didn't expect xinru would see Shuai ges with me michelle and yiting
didn't expect i would quarrel with ppl down there (-.-)
didn't expect ink to visit me the last few days
didn't expect me and michelle would get so high walking around ASUS LEXMARK SONY and BELKIN
didn't expect that self claim anti social xinru would see shuaiges and love working there
didn't expect xinru to be so unbearable to leave the work place and ppl there.
didn't expect my sandals to be spoilt on the last day of work(ftw)
didn't expect myself to forget you for the past 4 days
lastly i didn't expect xinru to forget sending me the rest of the peektures(-.-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster