Sunday, 21 December 2008

listening to 真的, 我没事

i love baby

doing three post at one go today.

19th of december
woke up at 8 plus as there's a uncle coming
to my house and paint our walls.

tadahh! this is the uncle who came every morning
to paint my house. lols. he very cute de leh. ahhas

went out at about 3 plus to meet baby to vivo
for our so called celebration of our second months
we went to catch a movie name the day the earth stood still
not bad, ahhas cos baby didn't fall asleep in the cinema=X


went to shop for awhile after our movie, we saw
waikit, and also mei li mao!! lols. i was just chatting
with mei li mao that time and told him i missed him
lols, and so fast i met him at vivo too. he was with his
gf too. lols. before we watched movie, we saw derrick
too at the zinc shop working. lols. baby bought me a
nail polish hahas!

lastly look at this

he dk beo which girl girl, tio spot by me! lols
jk, i just took his picture. lols.

on the 20th december

as usual i woke as very early as the uncle came
very early. lols. hmm and mum ring me, and told
me she didn't bring her phone to work and ask me
deliver her, her hp, and being a fillial girl of me,
of cos i did so. lols. and i went all the way to tanjong
pagar just to bring her phone to there. when i was on
my way back to home, i saw mr kong wai kit again. lols

during the night time, i met fish for dinner. hmm pretty
long didn't meet him up le, so we ate at imm as i'm meeting
my mum there too. lols. ate pepper lunch and had a nice
chat with him, forver he is my BEST BIAO GE MAN!

i bet he is missing someone right now! =X

today! 21st of december, the uncle continue to come my
house to paint. lols, and i had taken some picture of it!!

this is my room colour! lols


this is my messy living room as most of our
thing is being shift to my living room! hahas


this is my brother room!

pardon me for not showing my parent room as
they want to change colour of their wall again! lols

i'll end here! lols.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster