Sunday, 16 November 2008

listening to it's not goodbye

is the second day he went to malaysia, and i missed him. lols
went out with siewhwee ytd, and yeah, is fun, went marina square
she bought her D&D dress, and i bought my flats, finally-.-
after that i went to weehsuen BBQ, hahas, he was then my part-time
bf. ahhas. nice of him to peel prawn for me, and also take food
for me to eat, ahhahs. still can get pay de leh, 5 per hours. hahas
and teo weehsuen, he owe me $15 hors. rmb return. ahhahas.
quite enjoyed ytd. lols. baby called me twice ytd. though we didn't
chat much, but somehow i feel happy. lols.

14 NOV
went out with him. went town to eat, and watch movie, we watched
madagasca(spelling error i thinkg) omg, cartoon leh, lols. hmmm
didn't do much thing too, but still i enjoyed the day.
this is me=D

this is him

this is us



he said, he like this pic, so i posted it.
but with my face half being cutted off
today is the second day he went malyasia,
i'm waiting for his call again. it was him who
made me miss him. baby i miss you

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

SPEAK!


my LOVES

PEARL YEO BAOBEI
AI REN
nu ren
arlene
atika
alpha
cuiwen
wenxing
eunice
felicia
tohhuiling
jeow bear!
tiewtian
yongting
faszreena
theresa
yilynn
syakila
nurul atira
amalina
nurul
hakim
MR COOLER HAKIM
mink
marilou
rachel
whitney
weixing
weiling
ivy
yiting
jiahong
peiqi
pearl
slyvester
szehui
yipeng
HUIJIE
peiyi
hidayu
y kid
yanru
siewting
zibing
friendster